Mondrian Practice


With this assignment due to having an issue with my hard drive, I wasn’t able to save my design from earlier in class. So once I got home I had to remake the entire practice design. In class the only problem I had in class was creating the grids. Once I changed the margins to 1 in, I was able to get everything they way I wanted it to be. I’ve always liked this design seeing it in book as well as different designs, so learning to make it from scratch was a great tool to learn. One thing I learned that was new was how to create paragraph styles which helped save me lots of time when trying to make each quote used look the same and aesthetically pleasing to people looking at it.


Class Projects

Next Project